L’ambassade belge au Qatar met à disposition des entreprises et institutions belges un stand de 500 m² au salon AgriteQ de Doha.
Le salon a lieu du 20 au 22 mars 2018 à Doha Exhibition and Convention Center (DECC).
L’événement est promu comme étant “an ideal platform for industry professionals to showcase agricultural recent technologies and environmental equipment and products, meet key decision makers in Qatar, gain valuable market insights, and acquire profitable business opportunities”.
Diverses possibilités :
- Showcase products, machinery and technologies to a concentration of industry professionals
- Meet top decision-makers from the public and private sectors to expand your business
- Network with potential buyers and distributors of your products and services
- Position your brand as a leader in the agriculture business
- Gain in-depth insight into the latest developments in Qatar’s agriculture sector
- Exchange expertise and know-how with local and international industry stakeholders
Profils des visiteurs :
- Agricultural organizations
- Agricultural supply shops
- Industry professionals
- Agriculture engineers
- Associations and governmental bodies
- Schools & university students
- Energy and irrigation engineers
- Farmers & farm owners
- Food product traders
Intéressé? Contactez notre International Project Manager, Olivier Fain.
Pour plus d’informations, téléchargez la brochure du salon.